most of the people i know let me down Regojn
most of the people i know let me down Regojn
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

most of the people i know let me down

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
safaa
عضو رئيسي مميز *
عضو رئيسي مميز *
safaa

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 108
العمر : 30
العمل/الترفيه : etudiant
المزاج : fine
دولتك : most of the people i know let me down Dz10
نقاط التميز : 25524
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/07/2010

most of the people i know let me down Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: most of the people i know let me down   most of the people i know let me down Emptyالخميس يوليو 29, 2010 12:09 am

Rolling Eyes today i will tell you somthing happened to me and still happened at the scool my best friend fatiha i wasnt talk to her for 6 years at premary then we was just talking hay how are something like that and naw we are best friend for 5 years i learned from her a lot but there is something i cant evoid it evry years i know people but after we finished study togathere they do like they event know me and i cant execept that fatiha alwayse tell me dont make hopes for nothing let them alown if they will do like they dont know you do the same i trayed to do that but its a lot for me to deal with it you know what the importent at this the authers let me down but she dosnt and tho most person heart me is salima so thanks a lot fatiha and i preach it a for been with me all the time most of the people i know let me down 893835 most of the people i know let me down 625321 most of the people i know let me down 893835 thanks for read this i preach it and good luck and enjoyed at evry moment in your life
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

most of the people i know let me down
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: المنتدى الثقافي الأدبي :: منتدى القصة و الرواية همس الإيمان-
انتقل الى: